Return & Refund Information
- • Please check all the products quality and quantity at the time of delivery. A claim of product quality or quantity won’t be entertained after the stock is delivered.
- • We won’t be able to return a product if it’s not up to standard from inside after opening.
- • If a product is unopened and if the quality is not up to mark, please return it at the time of delivery, no later claims will be accepted
- • We are not responsible if you don’t like the product and want to return it, we won’t be able to return it until there is some quality issue
- • Fresh Products i.e fruits and vegetables cannot be returned once ordered.
- Product Availability: We deal in imported vendor base products, so product unavailability and rate fluctuation may occurs.
You may also contact our customer care team on firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or our helpline 0331 4018793.